Throughout the year, we are delighted to support our nominated charities – the Vincent team enjoy nothing more than doing their bit to support worthy causes in exciting and fun ways.
We also recognise our environmental responsibility, and are committed to ensuring that our corporate activities are effectively managed to reduce our environmental impact in every way.
Here are just a few of the things we do to make a difference:
- Monitor energy usage & continually seek ways to reduce our consumption
- Encourage employee participation through our Eco Committee.
- All guest bedrooms are non-smoking.
- Implemented a linen & towel reuse programme for our guests.
- Installed low-flow rain forest showers to achieve reduced water consumption
- Further reduced water consumption through installation of flow reducing devices and improved awareness.
- Use compact low level lighting throughout the hotel
- Installed bedroom energy controllers to provide reductions in energy usage with air conditioning & lighting in guestrooms
- Consistently endeavour to recycle paper, glass, aluminium, cardboard, plastic and kitchen oil
- Strive to eliminate the use of toxic cleaners, paints and pesticides
- Donate excess food, guest amenities, furniture & office equipment whenever possible.
- Strive to reduce environmental impact by sourcing quality produce from the best local suppliers